Wednesday 22 May 2013

Penny Crayon cross stitch design

Penny Crayon cross stitch design

This is something I renember from being very little. That theme tune is going to get into my head all day now I think about it.
OK admitance time: when I watched this I did wish I had a magic set of pencils just like Penny Crayon. :)


Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Outlines, legs and stripes on tie
310
403
Yellow
Hair, stripes on tie and shoes
307
289
Green
Skirt, pencil
911
205
Red
Shirt
946
332
White
Shirt collar, eyes
5200
1
Pink
Skin tone
754
1012

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.
Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  

Penny Crayon is created by Peter Maddocks and produced by Maddocks Animation and Parkfield Publishing

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.