Friday 14 June 2013

Golden Harvest/ Carrot Top My little pony cross stitch design

Golden Harvest/ Carrot Top cross stitch design



Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Eyes 310 403
White Eyes 5200 1
Yellow Main body colour 3078 292
Dark Yellow Shadowed legs 3819 278
Orange Mane, tail and carrot cutie mark 742 303
Brown Outlines 732 281
Green Iris and top of carrot cuite mark 702 226

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

This a side character from My little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Her name is Golden Harvest according to the card that comes with her mini blind bag model. I drew this character since she is one of my favourite models currently sitting on my computer desk. My actual favourite model is Lucky Dreams but I have not yet spotted her in the show. I'll keep an eye out and see if she shows up. :)
Though before the blind bag model fans decided to call her Carrot Top as it looks like her super special talent is to do with farming (hence the carrot cutie mark) and also due to her striking orange hair.

My Little Pony and all characters belong to Hasbro, I make not claim to these characters. This picture is fan art and is free to share with cross stitching My Little Pony fans.

For even more My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Cross stitch designs check out the links below:
Cutie Mark collection 1: Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark collection 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark Collection 3 - Cheerilee, Big Mackingtosh and DJ Pon3

Twilight Sparkle as a Filly
Daring Doo
Derpy Hooves sitting
Applejack as a Filly
Derpy Hooves Flying
Rainbow dash at the Hearth's warming Eve pagean
Fluttershy as a filly
Rarity in a blue and yellow Canterlot dress
Storybook style Nightmare Moon
Mare do well
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Lyra Heartstrings running
Filly Applejack Standing
Zecora the Zebra
Pinkie pie in a chicken suit
Princess Candence Happy
Gummy the Crocodile in a formal suit

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Cross stitch designs

Spike the Dog
Fluttershy in Fall formal dress
Rarity in Fall Formal Dress

  For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.