Tuesday 29 May 2012

Trampy: Shoe People Cross Stitch design

Trampy: Shoe People Cross Stitch design

This is a Cross Stitch design of Trampy from the Shoe people.


Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Outlines
310
403
White
Eyes, highlight on nose
5200
1
Brown
Main shoe colour
781
309
Yellow
Hair
44
290
Red
Hat
817
13
Dark Brown
Sole on shoe
3371
382

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  

This is a cartoon and book series I remember from my childhood. I had several of the books which I read before bed and the first book of the series I read was all about Trampy so that's why I created this cross stitch.

Of course I claim no ownership of this character The cartoon belongs to Filmfair (I think)
This is Fan art in cross stitch design form.
I wonder if anyone will sew it?

This design is cushion sized. However as a nod to the theme it could make a really great shoe bag. You could either make the bag from scratch or buy a cloth bag and sew this on the front. Be very careful to hem the edges if you are adding this design to a child bag. Loose fluffy edges look cool but do not hold up to a childs rough and tumble. To be sure a piece of fabric or wide ribbon can be sewn all the way along the edge of the aida/evenweave to stop the edges being caught while the bag is being carried around.

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.