Sunday 27 January 2013

Rastamouse cross stitch design

Rastamouse cross stitch design



Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Outlines, eyes
310
403
White
Shine in eye and nose
5200
1
Red
Main colour of guitar and hat
350
11
Green
Stripe on hat
909
230
Yellow
Star on guitar, necklace, one stripe on hat
307
289
Dark brown
Hair
3371
382
Brown
Body main colour
975
371
Light brown
T-shirt
Ecru
387

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  

This is a cross stitch design of Rastamouse. I am quite fond of the show because its so full of colour and songs which my little cousin just loves to dance and sing along to. He always drags me off the sofa to join in dancing to the main theme song I think I know it off by heart by now after watching a whole DVD.

Rastamouse and all his friends belong to Three Stones Media Ltd, Dinamo and Little Roots.
For more Rastamouse fun check out their official web page:  http://www.rastamouse.com (seriously my little cousin and I are having great fun on the website this week, theres plenty of songs to enjoy and clips to watch which is just the thing when its too cold to go outside and play)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.