Thursday 20 March 2014

Freakazoid - Cross stitch design

Freakazoid - Cross stitch design








Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines and hair 310 403
White Hair and eyes, gloves and boots 5200 1
Red Suit 606 334
Yellow F! on suit 743 302
Light blue Skin 3811 1060
Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

This is a design for the classic cartoon Freakazoid. I renember this being on on a Saturday morning. They don't appear to re-run it often though I guess it is because the jokes and storylines were rather contempoary to the time  and perhaps the younger generation won't particularly get it.


Freakazoid belongs to Amblin Entertainment and Warner Bros. Animation, this is a fan art piece to share with other fans of this great show.



For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.