Saturday 22 August 2015

Bright orange and yellow summer sun motif

Bright orange and yellow summer sun motif



Colour DMC Number Anchor Number
Yellow
973
297
Orange
971
316

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.
 
Hello everyone,
Since its the summer holidays this week I thought I'd share a cute and easy sun motif. With whole stitches  only and two colours this design is really quick to sew. Imagine it would make a super cute patch for a number of holiday bags, like your sunglasses case or an identifying tag for your beach tote.
 
A few weeks ago my lovely boyfriend and I went to the beach, it was a lovely sunny day. Being of a very pale complexion my boyfriend smothered me in sun cream every hour. I told him it may be a little bit overkill but I carried on to the sand anyway.
I think I proved him right when I came off of the beach caked in sand. I think I looked like a breaded piece of chicken but with sand instead of bread. It took ages to wash off but on the brighter side I did not get burnt. :s
 
 
 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.