Friday 9 October 2015

Christmas Angel playing a trumpet - Christmas Card cross stitch design

Christmas Angel playing a trumpet cross stitch design



Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines 310

403
Brown Skintone 422

943
Dark brown Hair colour 433

357
Green Dress
3812
188
White Wings and decoration on bottom of dress
5200
1

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Hello everyone heres a cross stitch design of a cute little angel playing a trumpet.
This angel is a very simple design with whole stitches only, though if you fancy the backstitch you could add a face but I left it off this time.
This style is based on the drawings of my lovely niece. She saw me attempting to draw people and quite badly too so she showed me how she draws people and fairies. I loved the very simplistic arms and legs just peeking out of the large dress that she likes to draw so I neatened up the style a little and drew a few angels just like she does.

So this post may be a little early for Christmas but I thought it was just about the right time to get a few simple card sized designs out there so I can get started making sure I have enough to send to my friends and family.


For more Christmas designs here are some links:

Christmas stocking maze
Christmas bauble collection
Gingerbread people
Colourful Christmas Crackers
Christmas bauble maze
Cute advent calendar motifs
Not a creature was stirring not even a mouse - card and bookmark design.
Pengiun in a Christmas hat
Making friends - Santas Elf making a snowman
Fur topped stocking Christmas card design.
Sprouts! Just say no! Christmas cross stitch design for sprout haters!
Wavy Christmas tree - Simple Christmas card cross stitch design
Simple cross stitched Christmas gift tag designs

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.