Wednesday 7 October 2015

The Luggage - Discworld Cross stitch design

The Luggage from Discworld cross stitch design

Hello everyone,
I have been re-reading my Discworld books and fondly remembering just how much I used to love them as a child. I would end up huddled in my blankets reading these books, imaging the worlds and rich characters within.
My favourite character was the luggage so here's a design based on this rather odd little piece of equipment.
This first picture is based on the luggage in his (or her) adventures in The Last Continent where he gets renamed to Trunkie and wears a great number of high heels.

In the original text the heels are red, I used pink here because it looked nicer with the brown I thought Sapient Pearwood may be. For a more accurate picture please feel free to swap the pink for red embroidery thread.


 
Heres a version of the luggage without the high heels for those who want to represent this character as seen in other books in the series.

colours

Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines 310

403
White Teeth White

2
Light Pink Legs 819

271
Yellow Metal bands on luggage 3078

292
Brown Wooden areas on luggage 3778

338
Dark brown Inside the mouth/lid 434

310
Dark pink High heels (on high heeled version of luggage only) 893

41
 
 

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.