Thursday 30 July 2020

Space themed Motifs, planet, rocket, satellite, sun and Ursa Major cross stitch design

Space themed Motifs, planet, rocket, satellite, sun and Ursa Major cross stitch design

Design preview



Cross stitch design with grid



Thread numbers


Hello everyone, 

Today I have a space themed cross stitch for you. These can be used as individual motifs or all together as one big stitch. I designed this with a space mad child in mind. When I was a child I was fascinated with space, I had those glow in the dark stars and made sure to place them on my ceiling in the shape of constellations so I could practice spotting them before I sleep. I even had a scientific star chart on my wall to Make sure I could correctly identify all constellations in the northern hemisphere.
So this chart is for all the kids like I was who loved to learn about space. 

Space


Motif collections



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.