Friday 27 September 2013

Professor Layton Cross stitch design

Professor Layton Cross stitch design


Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Outlines and hat
310
403
Grey
Lines in black areas
3799
236
Pink
Skin tone
3064
347
White
Teeth
5200
1
Brown
Shirt
435
1046
Red
Band on hat
321
9046

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.  

Ok hands up who is a massive fan of Professor Layton games! I have all of them that are out right now. If I get stuck on a puzzle (which is actuially quite frequently) I just go off and explore the scenery looking for hint coins and may just work it out when I get back.
Without giving any spoilers away I just love the storylines. Each one has left me wondering what its all about until the final storyline clue slotted everything into place.

So whose played these games? Did anyone get stuck? Oh I so had to ask my friends about a couple of the puzzles leading up to the final cutscene in Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

Professor Layton character and series is owned by Level-5 and Nintendo
This is fan art and made to share with other game loving cross stitchers. I claim no rights to the character.

For more game themed cross stitch designs here are a few links:
Link from The Minish Cap
Small Doom logo
Cute Chocobo
Phoenix Wright - Objection

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.