Sunday 1 December 2013

Plum from Bravest Warriors cross stitch design

Plum from Bravest Warriors cross stitch design



Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Outlines
310
403
White
Eyes
5200
1
Blue
Skin tone
3072
847
Dark blue
Shading on skin
932
1033
Light Purple
Front of hair, top of skirt, cheeks and T-shirt
3688
66
Purple
Bottom of skirt
3687
970
Dark Purple
Back section of hair
550
101

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.   

This is Plum from the Bravest Warriors. Plum is not a regular character at all and so far I have only seen her in one episode but I liked the way she looked so had to draw a picture of her to go with my doodle of Beth.
I should really get around to drawing the other characters from the show but hey I started with the ladies as usual.

Bravest Warriors is designed by Pendleton Ward who is the person who also designed Adventure time. So thats why there is a very noticable similarity between the two shows. However Bravest warriors is more grown up having slightly more adult humor and themes which may not be covered in Adventure time.

Bravest Warriors can be found on the Cartoon Hangover channel on Youtube.com

Bravest warriors is produced by Frederator Studios and Cartoon Hangover. This is fan art and I claim no rights to the characters.

Links to more Bravest Warriors designs will be posted here as I draw them.

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.