Wednesday 9 July 2014

Daria Cross stitch design

Daria Cross stitch design


Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines 310 403
Dark Brown Hair 400 351
Light brown T-shirt 782 308
Pink Skin 3770 1009
Green Jacket 699 923
Grey Zip 414 235
This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

This is a cross stitch design for Daria who stars in her own show called 'Daria' (who would have guessed) She also featured in the show Beavis and Butthead for a while before getting her own show.

I used to like the fact that she is quite smart and deadpan. It seemed that she was the only sane person in the school.

Daria was created by Glenn Eichler and Susie Lewis Lynn. This is a fan art design for sharing with other fans I do not own this character.

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.