Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fluttershy Winking small motif - My Little Pony Cross Stitch design

Fluttershy Winking small motif - My Little Pony Cross Stitch design




Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Eyes 310 403
White Eyes, headdress 5200 1
Blue Iris, band on dress, pattern on headdress 3747 120
Dark Pink Outline on dress and headdress 3687 77
Pink Outline on hair 957 50
Light pink Dress, hair main colour 963 73
Dark Yellow Main body outline 726 295
Yellow Main body colour 745 300

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

This is a small design of Fluttershy, the hair is based a little off a wonderful style she sports in 'Green isn't your Colour' during her short lived modelling career.
The dress however is not based on any particular outfit from the show. I just wanted to see what Fluttershy would look like in a fancy dress which was a similar colour as her hair with highlights the colour of her eyes. I don't think the amount of pink is too much in this picture but if you want to change the colour or pattern of the dress check out the 'Used in these areas' Column of the colour table to double check which colours to change out if you want to follow my design. Alterniately take this design as a base and draw your own dress over the top. If you do I'd love to see what you come up with. Feel free to pop me a link in the comments and I'll go and take a peek. :)

I think next time I'd like to design Fluttershy a more flowing dress, perhaps in a soft shade of green. I think the various green dresses we have seen Fluttershy in just suits her so much. I'm not even sure why because I'd have never previously throught that pink and green would look good together.

Fluttershy and characters from My little Pony: Friendship is Magic belong to Hasbro. This is fan art for other cross stitching fans of the show to share.I claim no rights to the character.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Cross stitch designs

Spike the Dog
Fluttershy in Fall formal dress

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Cross stitch designs

Cutie Mark collection 1: Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark collection 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark Collection 3 - Cheerilee, Big Mackingtosh and DJ Pon3

Twilight Sparkle as a Filly
Daring Doo
Derpy Hooves sitting
Applejack as a Filly
Derpy Hooves Flying
Rainbow dash at the Hearth's warming Eve pageant
Fluttershy as a filly
Rarity in a blue and yellow Canterlot dress
Nightmare Moon - storybook
Derpy Hooves Cushion and card (valentines themed)
Mare do well
Golden Harvest/Carrot Top
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Lyra Heartstrings running
Filly Applejack Standing
Zecora the Zebra
Baby Applejack
Braeburn

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.