Saturday 30 August 2014

Count Duckula Cross stitch design

Count Duckula Cross stitch design


Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines
310
403
White Eyes and shirt/ shirt cuffs
5200
1
Green Skin colour
907
255
Yellow Beak
725
305
Grey Jacket
414
235
Red Bow tie
666
46
Light purple Top of cloak
3836
90

This is a cross stitch design of Count Duckula. A good friend reminded me of it so
I just had to get this on DVD so I could re-watch it all check out this  Luckily in the UK the whole set is available on DVD. This show is a bit of a blast from the past I don't think theres anything quite like this show out now.


Count Duckula was created by Cosgrove Hall, this is a fan art picture for other fans of the show. I claim no rights to this character.

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.