Wednesday 3 September 2014

Pikachu - Pokemon cross stitch design

Pikachu - Pokemon cross stitch design


Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Outlines and eyes 310 403
Yellow Main colour 307 289
Red Mouth and cheeks 606 334
White Shine in eyes 5200 1

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

This is a design of the lovely Pikachu from Pokemon. Many of the cross stitch designs I have found online are of Pikachus being cute and while thats really lovely I thought I'd do something different.
So in this picture Pikachu is doing a charge attack I did not base it on any one in particular but I would like to think its a volt tackle. Hes got quite a determined look on his face and looks like the attack is just about to make contact. Hes just got to jump or lean into a slam move from this pose.

Heres a link to my favorite super cute Pikachu cross stitch design: Link

For more Pokemon cross stitch designs here are some links:
Pokemon Cubchoo
Pokemon Togepi
Pokemon Eevee
Pokemon Sylveon
Pokemon Spinda
Pokemon Mistrevious

Pikachu and other Pokemon are property of Nintendo and Game Freak, this is a Fan art picture to share with other Pokemon fans. 
For the Pokemon official website heres a link: http://www.pokemon.com

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.