Wednesday 25 January 2017

Unpopular Opinion Puffin meme cross stitch design

Unpopular Opinion Puffin meme cross stitch design



Colour Anchor Thread numbers
Black 403
White 2
Yellow 290
Blue 152
Orange 332
Dark Orange 326
Grey 234
Dark grey 235
Hello everyone,

Today I have a cute meme for you. This is the unpopular opinion puffin which is normally paired with captions describing unpopular opinions. 

If you have an idea of what unpopular opinion you'd like to showcase in your stitching I also have a Meme alphabet which can be found here: Meme caption alphabet  

I asked a few of my friends what they thought an unpopular cross stitch opinion would be so heres a selection of a few we came up with. (none of these are my opinions)
  • I love to do confetti stitch, even if its fiddily it looks nice when its done
  • I don't mind unpicking stitches that I got wrong. Its relaxing
  • I don't like to do backstitch - but I do it anyway because it looks nice
If anyone has a unpopular opinion to share please feel free to pop it in the comments, if its a good one I'll make a copy of this meme picture complete with a unpopular cross stitching opinion in meme text font. 

For more information on the origin and uses of this meme here's the entry for this meme 

For More Meme themed cross stitch designs here are some links:


 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.