Wednesday 28 January 2015

Derpy Hooves trotting - My little Pony Cross stitch design

Derpy Hooves trotting - My little Pony Cross stitch design



Colour Used in these areas: DMC Number Anchor Number
Black Eyes 310 403
Yellow Mane and tail 3823 386
Dark Yellow Mane and tail outline 372 853
Light Blue Main body 3753 1031
Blue Legs in shadow 3752 1032
Dark blue Main body outline 312 979
Dark red Inside mouth 321 47

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.

This is another cross stitch design of Derpy Hooves/ Ditzy Doo. So thats a few already but who can resist just how cute she is. So she is trotting somewhere quite happily in this picture. I imagine she is in search of some muffins to eat.
Her cutie mark isn't visible in this picture because it is mostly behind her wing so I didn't simply forget to draw it.

This cross stitch design is just the right size for a cushion or a framed picture/wall hanging it comes up at about 8 and a half x 8 inches when stitched on 14 count aida.
I always wondered if I could sew something this large onto the back of a denim jacket with a very large piece of soluable aida.

For more My Little Pony cross stitch designs check out these links:

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Cross stitch designs

Cutie Mark collection 1: Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark collection 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark Collection 3 - Cheerilee, Big Mackingtosh and DJ Pon3

Twilight Sparkle as a Filly
Daring Doo
Derpy Hooves sitting
Applejack as a Filly
Derpy Hooves Flying
Rainbow dash at the Hearth's warming Eve pagean
Fluttershy as a filly
Rarity in a blue and yellow Canterlot dress
Nightmare Moon - storybook
Derpy Hooves Cushion and card (valentines themed)
Mare do well
Golden Harvest/Carrot Top
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Lyra Heartstrings running
Filly Applejack Standing
Zecora the Zebra
Flutterbat
Pinkie pie in a chicken suit
Princess Candence Happy
Photo Finish
Gummy the Crocodile in a formal suit
Baby Applejack
Fluttershy Winking
Fluttershy in a fancy dress
Braeburn
Pipsqueak in his Nightmare night pirate outfit
Pinkamena Diane Pie (Straight haired Pinkie Pie)
Doctor Whooves
Princess Celestia reading a letter
Queen of the Changelings Queen Chrysalis

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Cross stitch designs

Spike the Dog
Fluttershy in Fall formal dress
Rarity in Fall Formal Dress

My Little Pony and all characters belong to Hasbro, I make not claim to these characters. This picture is fan art and is free to share with cross stitching My Little Pony fans.

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.