Friday 3 February 2017

Kawaii coffee cross stitch design - I love coffee, coffee loves me

Kawaii coffee cross stitch design - I love coffee, coffee loves me



Colour Anchor Thread numbers
Black 403
Pink 24
Brown 347
White 1

Hello Everyone,

Since Valentines day is coming up I've been wracking my brains to think of some fun and unique things to draw. However when I thought what do I love the most, I realized the answer was Coffee. So today weather or not you have a Valentine here's a design to express a love of the wonderful brown stuff which is coffee.

If you'd like to see more of the font used on this design I used my own Fancy Alphabet cross stitch design since I thought it would help capture the style sometimes used on coffee cups from fancy or expensive coffee shops. Find the link below:


For more Food related cross stitch designs:

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.