Tuesday 2 April 2013

Johnny Bravo cross stitch design

Johnny Bravo cross stitch design

This is a design for Johnny Bravo, a staple of my Saturday morning viewing as a little 'un


Colour
Used in these areas:
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
Outlines, Tshirt, sunglasses
310
403
Yellow
Hair
973
297
Skin tone
Skin
676
891
Blue
Background
797
147
Dark Blue
Shadows on background
3799
236

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my program. Use anchor threads to get the closest match. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.
Please let me know if any colours are off and I will amend them in the chart.



Johnny Bravo is produced by  Cartoon Network Studios,
This is a fan art picture and I claim no right to the character.

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.