Friday 25 October 2013

Ghostbusters logo Cross stitch design

Ghostbusters logo Cross stitch design


Colour
DMC Number
Anchor Number
Black
310
403
Red
3801
1098
White
5200
1

This design was drawn originally with Anchor colours in my cross stitch design program. Use Anchor threads to get the closest match to the picture. I used a conversion chart to get the DMC numbers.

This is a small card sized cross stitch design for the Ghostbusters. It will be nice to stitch for a fan of the films or cartoons and is not too difficult to tackle. With only three colours you won't be spending too long on it at all.
We will be watching this film for Halloween  this year (since my friends who are coming don't like really really scary films) with a whole bunch of popcorn and sweets.
I have heard rumour that my housemate is planning to decorate our house a bit for the occasion. With a big skeleton and some cobwebs. I don't think she will have to try too hard you know. Theres already cobwebs all over the place so now they are decoations and not a sign I havn't tided up in a while.

The Ghostbusters was made and distributed by these lovely companies, Black Rhino, Delphi Productions and Columbia Pictures. This is a fan art picture free for other cross stitchers to use I do not own this charcter.

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.