Friday 8 November 2013

Filly Applejack Standing - My little pony cross stitch design

Filly Applejack Standing - My Little Pony Cross Stitch Design


Here is a picture of the utterly adorable Applejack as a filly. I know I already drew one cross stitch design of her but I just couldn't resist drawing another one.
This picture is before Applejack finds her cutie mark as shown in the episode 'Call of the Cutie'

My Little Pony and all characters belong to Hasbro, I make not claim to these characters. This picture is fan art and is free to share with cross stitching My Little Pony fans.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Cross stitch designs

Cutie Mark collection 1: Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie Pie
Cutie Mark collection 2: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash
Cutie Mark Collection 3 - Cheerilee, Big Mackingtosh and DJ Pon3

Twilight Sparkle as a Filly
Daring Doo
Derpy Hooves sitting
Applejack as a Filly
Derpy Hooves Flying
Rainbow dash at the Hearth's warming Eve pagean
Fluttershy as a filly
Rarity in a blue and yellow Canterlot dress
Nightmare Moon - storybook
Derpy Hooves Cushion and card (valentines themed)
Mare do well
Golden Harvest/Carrot Top
The Great and Powerful Trixie
Lyra Heartstrings running
Zecora the Zebra
Flutterbat
Pinkie pie in a chicken suit
Princess Candence Happy
Gummy the Crocodile in a formal suit
Braeburn

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Cross stitch designs

Spike the Dog
Fluttershy in Fall formal dress
Rarity in Fall Formal Dress

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here.

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog so much!
    Will you be willing to do a Maud Pie pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. What a wonderful Idea to do a sketch of the Lovely Maud Pie. Sounds like just the thing to work on after I finish posting Easter themed designs. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.