Friday 10 June 2016

Presents with stars - Fun and colourful Birthday card cross stitch designs

Presents with stars - Fun and colourful Birthday card cross stitch designs

Hello everyone,
I have a few birthdays coming up so I thought it would be a great opportunity to come up with a simple cross stitch design for a birthday card. I wanted this one to be in whole stitches only to make them simple to whip up but also so I could change the thread colours about to use up a few odd ends of a skien or to choose colours which I know the lucky recipient will like the best.

I like this colour combination, its rather fun and bright.
 

Heres a nice little present in Green, red and Yellow. I think this colour combination would also make a nice idea for a Christmas card or a nice tag to put on a Christmas present as a keepsake.


I had to try and fit in pink and purple somewhere in this post else my lovely Niece would defiantly ask for one for her sewing. I think she might be trying this one to make for her friends birthday later in the year.


If anyone decides to stitch this one with a new set of colours I'd love to see it, please feel free to pop a link to a photo of your sewing into the comments and I'll take a look.

Anyway Happy Birthday to anyone with a birthday coming up. I hope to be getting a few more Birthday themed cross stitch designs drawn soon since I'll have loads of family birthdays coming up which I will need to sew for.

Much love and happy stitching
Gemma xx

For a few more fun and colourful designs here are some links:

Geometric black and purple cross stitch design
Rainbow coloured Geometric pattern
Pretty circle of Butterflies and Flowers
Wishing well card sized cross stitch design
Primrose Fairy
Question Mark Maze
China blue flower motif
Girl blowing a Dandelion
Cute bird sitting in some bushes
Make a Wish - Dandelion seeds turning into Butterflies
Blue and green sewn bird
Bright orange and yellow summer sun motif
Bunch of colourful balloons

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.