Sunday 5 April 2020

This is the way the world ends - Untitled Goose Game cross stitch design

This is the way the world ends - Untitled Goose Game cross stitch design


Thread numbers

Colour
Anchor colours
DMC colours
Black
403
310
Green
210
561
Yellow
304
741
Orange
332
946
White
1
B5200

For my second Untitled Goose Game cross stitch design click here 

Hello everyone,

Today I thought I share some fan art from the wonderful Untitled Goose Game. I have been having so much fun running around the quaint little village causing mayhem as a flapping, honking, trouble making goose. 
This game is so unique that it as captured the attention of the gaming population who have begun creating so many memes so I definitely wanted to join in the fun. 

I have some more ideas for Untitled Goose Game cross stitch designs so watch this blog for more when I have finished the sketch. 

Untitled Goose game was made by House House for more information and the official merch store check out this link: 


If you'd like to see some more game themed designs here are some links:
Small Doom logo
Cute Chocobo
Phoenix Wright - Objection
Fidget from Dust: An Elysain Tail

For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.