Sunday 9 August 2020

Wake up and be awesome, rooster crowing cross stitch design

Cross stitch with grid
Thread numbers


Hello everyone,

I hope you like this design today. It is based on a sketch by a friend who wanted to make a new take on the phrase Wake up and be awesome. I love this idea as a rooster is an ultimate sign to wake up as they would crow at the dawn being natures alarm clock. Though being a city dweller I just leave my bedroom curtains open so that the sun can wake me up naturally. :) 

I designed this with very few colours as the challenge was to make it mostly back and white. But I thought I would add colour to the rooster and around the motovational phrase to give it some oomph in the design. 

Anyway I hope you have fun stitching this, 
Much love and happy stitching
Gemma X


If you like this design here are some links


Counting themed designs

Kids animal counting: 1 Hippo
Kids animal counting: 2 Giraffes
Kids animal counting: 3 Monkeys

Kids Animal Counting: 8 Elephants

Kids animal counting: 11 Slimy Snails
Kids animal counting: 12 Pawprints


For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.