Wednesday 20 January 2021

Stabulous - Cross stitch design of a happy cute and murderous unicorn

Stabulous large version 
Size 92 stitches wide x83
Design preview


Stabulous large version design with grid


Stabulous small version
Size: 50 Stitches wide x 40 stitches high


Stabulous design with grid


Thread numbers chart
Thread numbers used on both sizes of the design are the same, please use this chart for both sizes. 


Hello Everyone, 

On one of my favourite cross stitch Facebook groups a great conversation started about this design idea. So I cannot take credit for the Stabulous phrase but I ran with it and created this design. 

I have charted this up in all regular DMC but if you are feeling brave you could use a few metallic colours on the sparkles. Some seed beads in the center of the sparkles or dotted throughout the hair would also add a magical touch. I will leave these choices up to the stitcher as I know some people find metallic thread and beads fiddily. Plus you can customize the design as you fee fit, Be creative and see what you come up with. 

Much Love and happy stitching. 

Gemma XX

If you like this design here are a few more designs you may like:

Fantasy/ enchanted world



 

Kawaii/ cute

Cute pastel unicorn - kawaii cross stitch design
Kawaii coffee cross stitch design - I love coffee, coffee loves me
Toy Unicorn Cross stitch design
Cute Golden Unicorn

 For the Buzy Bobbins Index page Click here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.